About the Tour
Many indigenous cultures and contemporary spokespeople referred to 2012 as a pivotal time of great change for the (energies of the) planet and the consciousness of mankind. In order to most effectively navigate this evolutionary shift we need to be connected to our Self, the living Spirit of our planet, and our own personal vision of Life. Journey of Awakening 2012 offered a deep transformational journey where we could release outmoded energy enabling us (to open to more of) expand our personal light, and (the integration of that light into) revision our lives. We visited ancient and inspiring Inca (and pre-Inca) power places, explored traditional sacred plant-medicines, shamanic rituals, and Q’ero ceremonies – and (the) weave (ing of) these teachings into the fabric of our current experience. The program consisted of three sections, each with a different focus, to support our (process of) personal unfoldment:
Opening and Expansion of Awareness
The Highlands – Cusco Area:
- experience the magic of Cusco
- plant-medicine ceremony at the exquisite water-temple of Tipon
- Apu Ausangate – the awesome beauty of southern Peru’s most revered mountain
- sacred initiation rites of the indigenous Q’ero shamans, considered to be the traditional ‘Keepers of Inca Wisdom’.
Opening the Heart, Embracing Love
The Heartland – Sacred Valley of the Incas & Machu Picchu:
- Andean shamanism studies with Dr. Ruben Orellana Neira
- Killa Rumiyoq plant-medicine Ceremony
- Moray and Maras
- Choqueqilla plant-medicine Ceremony
- Machu Picchu for 3 days.
Clearing, Grounding and Integrating the Roots of our Being
The Amazon Rain Forest:
- Explore the rich biodiversity and cultural ecosystems of the Amazon;
- experience Ayahuasca with the highly respected shaman, master-healer, herbalist and visionary, 83 year-old Don Ignacio.
- Experience the magic of Cusco
- Plant-medicine ceremony at the water temple of Tipon
- Apu Ausangate – Southern Peru’s most revered mountain
- Indigenous Q’ero shamanic ceremonies
- Pisaq cultural experience, Sacred Valley
- Urubamba – Q’ero Ceremony
- Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
- The Amazon
- Ayahuasca with the highly respected shaman, master-healer, herbalist and visionary, 83 year-old Don Ignacio.